Financial Planning and Insurance Questionnaire
Insurance and Financial Planning
What to ask your Financial Planner
1) What types of insurance does my family need?
2) How much Life Insurance do I need? What are the different kinds of Life Insurance?
3) What do I do about Health Insurance?
4) What happens if I become disabled?
5) What is Long Term Care Insurance? Is Long Term Care Insurance right for me?
6) Do I need to be protected by any type of liability insurance?
7) How often should I review my home and auto policies to make sure I have the best coverage at the best price?
8) Do all insurance agents have all the resources to handle my account from quote to claim?
9) How much do I need to save for retirement? What is the best way for me to save or invest?
10) Do my current financial habits need to change?
11) What are the differences between a mutual fund and an annuity?
12) What are the differences between stocks and bonds?
13) What is the difference for my family between taxable and tax-free investments?
14) How can I protect the assets my family already has?
15) Do I need to think about moving assets around?
16) Why would I want an IRA (Individual Retirement Account)?
17) How do I plan for my family which includes a loved one with special needs?
18) As a business owner, can you help me create a plan if anything happens to me or my partners so my family is protected?
19) What does my family need to know regarding estate planning?
20) How can I create a financial safety net for my family?